Return & Exchange Policy
We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However, should you receive an incomplete order, damaged or incorrect product(s), please notify Royal`s Hotline immediately or within 24 hours of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that Royal will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 24 hours of receipt.
According to the regulations of the Ministry of Health no return or exchange is allowed after delivery, except in the circumstances where the product is damaged or incorrect from that which was ordered.
Return Policy Exceptions:
Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: All medicines as a guidance from the ministry of health.
How can you receive your refund?
You can receive your refund via the same way of purchase
At Royal, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. And we are happy to replace a product if it is damaged or defective at no extra charge if you notify us within 24 hours of receipt at the nearest branch.
Incorrect Items Ordered
If we have sent you an incorrect product from that which you have ordered, please notify us within 24 hours of receipt and we will do all necessary procedures to replace the wrong item without any extra charges and within 24 hours.
Product Description and Colors
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the description and color of products shown on our website. However, we rely on information provided to us by our suppliers and packaging colors may differ depending on different computer screens.
- Delivery will take Minimum to 120 minutes from the time the order is successfully paid
- No delivery charges are applied.
- Minimum order amounts are applied.
- Free next-day delivery in case items is not available in the nearest branch.
Our delivery network is operating 24 hours a day 7 days a week to serve our customers and their health.
- Cash on delivery
- Customers could pay for their orders online via Credit Card, Debit Card, K-Net
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes only. It is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease or prescribing any medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.
- How to Get your Insurance medicines from Pharmacies?
Well, this depends on the type of service required
- For Monthly Treatment (Posts only)
- Insurance company consent is required for medicines for chronic diseases
- Civil ID card must be present with the Insurance card for quick approval.
- For Dispensing General Prescriptions:
- Civil ID card must be presented with the Insurance card.
- The original prescription must be accompanied by a stamp of the hospital or private clinic in addition to the stamp of the treating physician and have the diagnosis also.
- Claim form must be brought with form stamped with hospital stamp or private clinic in addition to the stamp of the treating physician (In some companies)
- Vitamin requires the introduction of lab test that show the lack of vitamin or element required.
- Prescriptions are dispensed immediately upon insurance company approval.